Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Nissan drops Pathfinder hybrid Nissan has quietly discontinued the hybrid version of Pathfinder crossover as U.S. consumers look increasingly to traditional crossovers, SUVs and pickups.
- Truck deliveries drive American Honda Sales at American Honda rose 4.2 percent in June, thanks to robust Honda truck volume and a strong performance by Acura's sedans, a rare bright spot among cars across an industry riding a wave of light-truck sales.
- Hyundai ekes out a June record #8211; by 95 cars By the skin of its teeth, Hyundai Motor America kept U.S. sales on an upward trajectory in June even as its parent company, Hyundai Motor Co., reported a third straight month of falling global sales.
- Strong truck volume helps Toyota offset weak car demand Toyota Motor Sales, boosted by strong light-truck volume, rebounded from a sales decline in May to post a 4.1 percent jump in June deliveries.
- BMW slips past Mercedes with record June for U.S. luxury lead BMW took the lead over Mercedes-Benz in U.S. luxury-auto sales at the halfway point this year with its best-ever June.