Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Volvo inks plant deal with S.C. Volvo Cars of North America says it will sign an agreement today with the state of South Carolina where it will build its first U.S. factory.
- GM to invest $175M in Michigan plant to gear up for 2016 Camaro General Motors said today that it will invest $175 million in new tooling and equipment to bring production of the Chevrolet Camaro to its assembly plant in Lansing, Mich.
- Marchionne sees industry merger by 2018 FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne is convinced a merger in the auto industry will happen before 2018, he said during a visit to the carmaker's Melfi plant in southern Italy.
- Opel CEO rules out deal with Fiat Opel CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann has ruled out a deal with Fiat after its CEO Sergio Marchionne suggested carmakers need to consolidate to cut costs.
- GM ignition-switch suits put on ice by U.S. judge, for now A federal bankruptcy judge on Wednesday put on hold dozens of lawsuits accusing General Motors of concealing an ignition-switch defect while the plaintiffs in those cases appeal an earlier ruling that found their cases were barred.