Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- VW whips up miracle view of U.S. The U.S. may be ground zero for Volkswagen's diesel scandal, but company executives proclaimed it the most important source of long-term growth for VW and said they are at work on a new brand strategy for the region.
- How PSA plans to become industry's 'most efficient' carmaker PSA Group CEO Carlos Tavares has named his latest strategy Push to Pass. The racing term seems appropriate as Tavares seeks to pass rivals to become the world's most efficient automaker.
- More markets for U.S.-made Jeeps Jeep's fast-growing global manufacturing footprint will not only end the brand's 'Sophie's Choice' allocation challenges, but will increase sales opportunities for top-end Jeeps made exclusively in the U.S.
- Skepticism surrounds China EV boom No one said electrifying China's auto market would be easy. But even as automakers flood the nation with new eco-models and the government pushes generous incentives, there remains much skepticism about the country's ballyhooed EV boom.
- Mini boss sees risks and rewards from further expanding brand Mini sales reached a record last year, but the question is now whether the BMW Group subsidiary can push volume even higher and what models it needs in its "superheroes" lineup to help achieve this.