Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Jaguar picks XE as first China-made model Jaguar's new XE will be the brand's first model made in China. The midsize premium sedan will be built alongside the Land Rover SUVs in Changshu.
- In Russia, all are losing, but none are leaving Despite suffering heavy losses in Russia's sinking economy, global automakers say they still expect a long-term payoff from their huge investments there.
- VIN switcheroo a crushing defeat for Mini Cooper It won't be a merry Christmas for the Mini enthusiast who bought a classic Mini Cooper in England and had it shipped to the United States.
- Japan's laws, attitude help recalls work better In Japan, automakers achieve recall rates that automakers in North America could only dream of.
- Opel CEO warns that 2016 profit target is under threat, report says Opel CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann has warned top managers that the General Motors unit's 2016 profit target is under threat from economic setbacks, according to a German daily paper.