Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Aston Martin mulls plant in Alabama to be near Mercedes, report says Aston Martin is considering a U.S. factory in Alabama to be near its industrial partner Daimler, the UK sports car maker Andy Palmer told a UK car magazine.
- Daimler profit surges 41% on record Mercedes sales Daimler said first-quarter operating profit surged 41 percent on the effects of new model launches and record sales of Mercedes cars. Overall adjusted group earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) jumped to 2.93 billion euros ($3.19 billion).
- Senate bill would reward workers for reporting safety concerns to regulators The U.S. Senate is nearing approval of a bipartisan bill that would give financial incentives to employees at automakers and suppliers who report safety defect concerns to regulators.
- GM ignition-switch death toll rises to 90 The death count from General Motors' defective ignition switch has risen to 90, three more than a week earlier. Eligible injury claims have reached 163, six more than last week.
- Tenneco Q1 net income up 6.5%; revenue hit by exchange rates Ride control and emission control supplier Tenneco reported net income improvement and adjusted revenue growth for the first quarter.