Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Brembo's Bombassei inducted into Automotive Hall of Fame Alberto Bombassei, the man behind those bright red and yellow Brembo brake calipers, joined three other legends into the Automotive Hall of Fame.
- Who will order car subscriptions? Vehicle subscription services are emerging as a new slice of the car-sharing market, and industry leaders are still trying to figure out which model will work best.
- U.S. lawyers suing Volkswagen get $300 million in fees, costs A U.S. judge approved $125 million for lawyers who sued VW on behalf of owners of 88,000 3.0-liter diesel vehicles over excess emissions. Lawyers got another $175 million in a previous related case.
- Everything but autonomous, net neutrality and Uber's 'Game of Thrones' Caught skipping out on transportation Twitter? We've been there. Here's our round-up of the best insights, strange news and everything else to catch-up on this weekend.
- Autoliv Q2 net income drops 13.5% Autoliv said its net income dropped 13.5 percent during the company's second quarter from a decline in North American and Chinese auto production.