Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Secretive Lexus LFA workshop now makes Toyota Mirai fuel cell sedan Toyota has struggled until now to fill the void at the secretive workshop in Japan where the Lexus LFA was assembled ever since the last $375,000 sports car rolled off a line in December 2012.
- Fuel cell cars steal spotlight Automakers are beginning to nudge the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle out of the illusion factory that is Southern California and into the broader conversation about the future of clean transportation.
- Wilbur Ross steps down as chairman of IAC to take bank board spot Wilbur Ross, the billionaire turnaround artist who launched International Components Group in 2006, is stepping down as IAC's board chairman to take a senior position at the Bank of Cyprus.
- Fuel cell vehicles: The only cars with potable exhaust? Toyota is pitching the Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car as a godsend for the planet. Heat and water are its only byproducts, not climate-altering carbon dioxide. But just how clean is that exhaust water vapor?
- Retired Ford exec Mascarenas joins ON Semiconductor's board Retired Ford executive Paul Mascarenas has joined ON Semiconductor's board of directors. Mascarenas, 53, also joined the semiconductor supplier's science and technology committee, the company said Thursday.