Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier who is an expert in the automotive industry and want a component supplier with a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help you make sure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Rebate Program, think of it as Christmas in … May!Learn more
- Bosch sued in U.S. over alleged role in VW scandal German auto supplier Robert Bosch GmbH has been accused of conspiring with Volkswagen AG to evade diesel emissions standards in at least 11 million vehicles worldwide in a class action lawsuit filed late on Monday.
- VW to appeal organizing vote for Tenn. skilled-trades workers Volkswagen plans to appeal a decision to let a small group of skilled-trades workers hold a union vote at its plant in Chattanooga.
- Rogue, Murano lift Nissan to November record Nissan's crossover models continued to push the brand to new heights in November, with sales of 95,389 cars and trucks topping a record for the month.
- VW's billionaire owners to face workers for first time since scandal broke Volkswagen AG's billionaire owners are set to break their silence on Wednesday, more than two months after the carmaker's admission to cheating on emissions tests, in a bid for workers' support as the company seeks a path out of the scandal.
- Honda volume slides 5.2%; Acura falls 18% American Honda emerged as one of the few dark spots in U.S. sales last month, saying that its November sales slid 5.2 percent to 115,441 vehicles even as most of the auto industry saw modest gains.