Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Buick lifts cover on Envision crossover in China General Motors has taken the wraps off a new midsize Buick crossover in China amid growing evidence that the vehicle is destined for showrooms in the United States.
- California to phase out EV incentives for the wealthy California, which offers rebates of up to $2,500 to electric vehicle buyers to help meet a goal of getting 1 1/2 million zero-emission vehicles onto its roads by 2025, is overhauling its incentive program in response to a common criticism: The...
- Hong Kong firm acquires majority stake in supplier Key Safety Systems Hong Kong private equity firm FountainVest Partners completed a deal to become the majority shareholder in automotive safety products supplier Key Safety Systems.
- Audi will recall 70,000 cars for potential brake problem Audi will recall 70,000 cars worldwide because of a potential fault with the brake booster. Audi's A4, A5, A6, A7 and Q7 models equipped with a 3.0-liter diesel engine and built between March and December 2012 are being recalled.
- Lexus NX may become brand's top-selling nameplate The Lexus NX compact crossover may unseat its larger sibling, the RX, as the brand's top global nameplate. It is racking thousands of orders in Japan on top of heavy order flow in Europe, Russia and China.