Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- PSA-Dongfeng JV breaks ground for fourth China plant PSA/Peugeot-Citroen's joint venture with Dongfeng began construction of its fourth Chinese assembly plant. The factory will launch production in 2016 and will build up to 360,000 vehicles a year, according to Dongfeng.
- Daimler eyes stake in motorcycle maker MV Agusta, report says Daimler is said to be in talks to take a 25 percent stake in Italian motorcycle maker MV Agusta. Carmakers' interest in motorbike technology is growing as they introduce smaller engines aimed at meeting anti-pollution rules.
- Jaguar Land Rover sees slower China growth as new factory starts production Jaguar Land Rover sees its sales growth in China roughly halving this year and decelerating even further next year, the automaker's China head, Bob Grace, said.
- Geely set to debut its first 'Horbury' Geely's GC9, the Chinese brand's flagship sedan set to debut at the Guangzhou auto show next month, is being touted as the first Geely developed under the design auspices of former Ford and Volvo designer Peter Horbury.
- Tesla courts suppliers to stop bill banning direct sales in Michigan With the fate of Tesla's sales in Michigan on the desk of Gov. Rick Snyder, the electric carmaker is looking for support from its supply base in the state.