Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- AutoNews Now: Tariffs, retaliation ... and Canadian cupholders Talking tariffs, retaliation ... and Canadian cupholders; Ford's China quandary; FCA lays groundwork for parts spinoff; Hyundai's 'Iron Man' Kona; A 'special' guest at NADA Show.
- Toyota may halt U.S. imports of some models on Trump's tariffs Toyota may stop importing some models into the U.S. if President Donald Trump raises vehicle tariffs, while other cars and trucks will get more expensive.
- Trump tariffs likely to ding Detroit 3 earnings statements When Detroit's automakers report earnings on Wednesday, they are likely to highlight escalating tariffs and use the opportunity to warn investors of far greater pain ahead should President Trump impose broader tariffs on vehicles and parts.
- Trump tariffs prompt Gentex to consider options Supplier Gentex is exploring how to avoid proposed U.S. tariffs on imported auto parts if they are enacted, plus likely retaliation on U.S. exports by other countries, especially China.
- Gentex boosts Q2 net income 23% Mirror supplier Gentex reported a healthy gain in net income for the second quarter, but trimmed its full-year 2018 revenue guidance slightly.