Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Suzuki joins fuel-efficiency race with simplified hybrid system Suzuki will introduce an affordable, simplified gasoline-electric hybrid technology in its cars, joining rivals in the race for fuel efficiency.
- Daimler to unveil Maybach S class at Los Angeles show, report says Daimler will revive the Maybach name with an exclusive version of its S-class limousine that will be unveiled at the Guangzhou and Los Angeles auto shows in November, a person familiar with the company's plans said.
- Maserati said to weigh new sports car after orders triple Maserati will probably increase production and add a sports car to its lineup after advance sales at the brand have almost tripled over last year's deliveries, sources said.
- Ghosn sees 'bright spots' for carmakers as Europe revives Global carmakers will see rising demand this year as sales in China and the United States expand and Europe starts to grow again, Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn said.
- China's Qoros uses Slovakia to prepare for a full European roll out Chinese automaker Qoros is using Slovakia as its first global export market with the goal of rolling out the brand across western Europe within two years.