Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Ram updates off-road offerings with freshened Power Wagon Ram is updating back-country, heavy-duty offerings for 2017 with a freshened Power Wagon trim and expanded off-road packages across its three-quarter-ton pickup lineup.
- Nissan's Patrol platform yields a new Armada The 2017 Armada will no longer share its underpinnings and Mississippi factory with the brawny Titan pickup.
- Seat Ateca takes aim at booming SUV market VW Group's Seat unit unveiled its first SUV, the Ateca, as the brand seeks to benefit from booming demand for high-riding vehicles.
- Tesla revenue spikes on Model S demand, but Q4 losses grow to $320M Tesla set a record for deliveries in the fourth quarter as customers ignored sagging oil prices and bought the Model S sedan, the maker of all-electric luxury cars said as it reported a net loss of $320 million, up from $108 million a year earlier.
- Subaru recalls 77,000 Tribecas for hood latch defect Subaru is recalling 77,000 Tribeca SUVs from the 2006-14 model years in the U.S. for a defect that could cause the hood to unexpectedly open while driving.