Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Porsche cashes in on turnaround with consultancy business Porsche's experience of recovering from the brink of insolvency two decades ago to become a profit engine for Volkswagen has helped it with the development of a consultancy business with a growing list of high-profile clients.
- Hyundai lessee wins new trial over sunroof with mind of its own The owner of a Hyundai Genesis with a sunroof that repeatedly opened and closed on its own has won a new trial in his lawsuit against Hyundai Motor America and the California dealership from which he leased the car.
- Cadillac full speed ahead in China Despite slowing sales growth in China, General Motors is doubling down on the country with a bold expansion plan that could make it Cadillac's biggest market within six years.
- Renault exec sees fuel-efficient Eolab concept selling for same price as a Clio Renault could sell the Eolab ultra fuel-efficient concept for a similar price to a diesel-powered Clio if it decided to build the car, Thierry Bollore, the company's chief competitive officer, said. The Clio DCi 90 costs 18,500 euros in France.
- China has room for PSA's upscale DS brand PSA/Peugeot-Citroen's upscale DS brand is on track to be successful in China because of consumer demand for French luxury goods, but it is unlikely to be a serious rival to the popular German premium brands.