Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Panasonic starts China battery venture, develops new welding tech Panasonic, the Japanese electronics giant revamping itself as an automotive supplier, has taken two more steps in that direction by establishing a new battery venture in China and developing a new technology for laser welding.
- Tower posts lower adjusted Q4 earnings as it gears up for major new business Tower, which makes heavy metal components and assemblies for cars and trucks, reported lower fourth-quarter adjusted earnings due to ramp-up costs stemming from a major new business that is supposed to spur earnings growth later this year.
- Renault promotes Europe chief Mueller to No. 2 role Renault has promoted its Europe head, Stefan Mueller, to the role of chief performance officer, making the German-Swiss executive one of CEO Carlos Ghosn's top two lieutenants.
- Elon Musk's vision is not for the faint of heart Leave it to Elon Musk to make a company's stock jump nearly 5 percent a day after reporting widening losses -- all in the middle of a market selloff.
- Alfa Romeo could return to F1 racing with own team Alfa Romeo could return to Formula One racing with its own team, Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said.