Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- BMW to give careful consideration to raising stake in China venture, report says BMW will give the possibility of raising its stake in its Chinese joint venture careful consideration, China's official Xinhua news agency reported, citing a company executive.
- Why Tesla's board is looking for executive talent Tesla's board s on the lookout for senior talent -- though it's not actively searching for a COO, a person familiar with the board's thinking told Bloomberg.
- Startup supplier Tula Technology worries about CAFE rollback Tula Technology CEO Scott Bailey is convinced the CAFE rules played a major role in GM's 2012 decision to invest in Tula, become a development partner and license its technology.
- How to build a McLaren supercar McLaren Automotive builds its high-dollar supercars in an unusual, 371,354-square-foot partially underground building in bucolic southern England.
- Autonomous car boosters want to reprogram pedestrians Some autonomous car technologists say the problem isn't that self-driving cars don't work, it's that people act unpredictably.