Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- NXP plans for future while waiting for Qualcomm deal approval Combined operations between Qualcomm and NXP will open up broad self-driving car uses.
- Despite startup hurdles, Tesla Model 3 wins early praise Tesla may be behind on internal production targets for the new Model 3, but that doesn't mean Consumer Reports hasn't predicted its reliability.
- Audi's redesigned A7 flexes more muscle Audi has given the A7 Sportback a fresh, muscular design, cleaner interior and advanced technology including remote garage parking and 48-volt mild hybrid technology.
- Google parent company leads $1 billion investment in Lyft Google parent company Alphabet's investment arm, CapitalG, led a $1 billion investment in Lyft that values the ride-sharing startup at $11 billion, the ride-sharing startup said.
- Toyota dominates CR reliability survey again; lots of shifts seen among other brands For the fifth year in a row, Toyota and Lexus rank as the top two brands for reliability based on a survey of Consumer Reports subscribers. The rankings of the remaining 25 brands reflect a game of musical chairs, however.