Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Rand study shows it's hard to gauge self-driving car safety The great promise of automated vehicles is that they will be safer than human-driven ones, but finding the metrics to measure this is a complicated task that has no easy benchmarks.
- Elena Ford named chief customer experience officer Elena Ford, great-great-granddaughter of Henry Ford, will become Ford Motor's chief customer experience officer as of Nov. 1, the automaker said.
- Opel sites searched by German prosecutors in diesel probe German prosecutors searched Opel's operations in Ruesselsheim and Kaiserslautern on Monday as part of a probe into possible diesel-emissions cheating.
- First Shift: Bill Ford cancels Saudi appearance Bill Ford skipping Saudi event; Dealers wary of GM warranty program; Opel raided in diesel probe; What if VW premium brands went public?; Porsche EV push not cheap for retailers.
- BMW, Northvolt and Umicore team up on battery recycling BMW will team up with Northvolt, which is building Europe's largest battery factory in Sweden, and Belgium's Umicore to develop a process for electric car batteries to be recycled.