Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- VW's Scania bid backed by big investor at Swedish truckmaker Volkswagen moved closer to sealing a 6.7 billion euro ($9.3 billion) bid for the rest of truckmaker Scania after a major shareholder, Swedbank Robur, said it would accept VW's offer for its shares.
- Sogefi posts loss on restructuring costs, currency woes Sogefi reported a net loss of 6.3 million euros for the first quarter after results were hit by restructuring charges and the negative effect of exchange rates.
- Valeo sales rise 6% as Europe rebounds Valeo reported a 6 percent rise in first-quarter sales on higher demand in China and North America and the end of a six-year contraction in Europe.
- Hyundai Q1 profit hit by slow U.S. sales Hyundai posted first-quarter net profit that was almost identical to a year earlier, as increased sales in China and Korea helped offset weak U.S. demand.
- Kia enhances Soul's SUV traits Rising demand for subcompact-sized SUV-styled models has driven Kia to put more emphasis on the latest Soul's crossover characteristics.