Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Ford posts 9% decline in Q2 profit, warns of challenges ahead Ford said its second-quarter profit fell 9 percent to $1.97 billion and warned of a 'very weak third quarter' as U.S. demand softens and the automaker launches redesigned versions of its heavy-duty pickups.
- VW brand Q2 profit falls 12% on emissions scandal effects VW Group's namesake brand posted a 12 percent drop in second-quarter profit, after cost cuts and streamlining fell short amid rising costs of the company's diesel scandal.
- Renault first-half profit rises 41% on new models, Europe recovery Renault's first-half operating profit jumped 41 percent, thanks to a refreshed model lineup and a rebounding European auto market but increased spending to lower diesel engine emissions put the automaker's productivity target at risk.
- Renault cuts Ghosn's bonus by 20 percent Renault has cut the bonus of CEO Carlos Ghosn by 20 percent following pressure from French government, which urged the automaker to rein in Ghosn's pay after shareholders opposed his $7.92 million payout in 2015.
- Mercedes challenged over 'Drive Pilot' TV ad Consumer and auto safety advocates have called on the FTC to investigate Mercedes-Benz over a TV commercial for the 2017 E-class, saying the ad could mislead consumers by overstating the capability of automated driving systems available on the sedan.