Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- First Shift: A break for Tesla faithful? Break for Tesla faithful?; GM said to mull Korea wage freeze, extension of Canada production cuts; Nissan robotaxi test; Mini output in China?; Losing incentive for incentives.
- Nissan takes first stop on road to taxi services with Easy Ride Nissan is taking its first steps to becoming an operator of autonomous vehicle services, hoping to break into a segment set to be dominated by Uber and other firms.
- GM Korea seeks to trim benefits, wages, letter says GM will propose a base wage freeze and no bonuses this year along with a suspension of some worker benefits at its money-losing South Korean unit to cut costs, according to an internal letter.
- BMW will seek China production site for Mini EVs BMW said it plans to choose a production site in China for Mini electric cars after signing a letter of intent on a joint venture with Great Wall Motor.
- UK will align auto regulations with EU after Brexit The UK will align its regulations with the EU in some areas, including the automotive sector, after it leaves the bloc in 2019, a British government minister said.