Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Porsche will create 1,400 jobs for Tesla-fighting sports car Porsche has raised the number of jobs it will create to produce its first all-electric car to more than 1,400 from 1,000.
- Higher GM, Volvo shipments to U.S. boost Chinese vehicle exports China's passenger vehicle exports rose 13 percent in June as GM and Volvo boosted exports to North America.
- Faurecia lifts 2016 profit guidance after strong first half Faurecia raised its full-year guidance after reporting a stronger first-half performance in Europe. Operating income rose to $539 million, the French supplier said.
- Daimler's mytaxi will merge with Hailo to take on Uber Daimler's mytaxi said it will merge with British rival Hailo, creating Europe's largest smartphone-based taxi-hailing business.
- Cadillac XT5 price undercuts rivals in Europe Cadillac aims to increase its SUV market share in Europe by pricing its new XT5 below German premium rivals such as the Audi Q5 and BMW X3, and by offering more equipment.