Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- GM president rebuffs Marchionne's merger talk General Motors sees no need to merge with another automaker to maintain profitability, the company's president, Dan Ammann, said.
- Ford dips toe into London car-sharing market with GoDrive Ford will start offering Londoners a network of cars to share, rather than buy, in an effort to tap the growing market for on-demand driving.
- Tata Motors profit falls as Jaguar Land Rover China demand wanes Tata Motors' quarterly profit slumped as demand for Jaguar Land Rover vehicles in China waned. Profit at the Jaguar Land Rover unit fell 33 percent to $465 million.
- Former Detroit-area Ford dealer Tarik Daoud dies at 78 Tarik Daoud, the longtime CEO of the former Al Long Ford in Warren, Mich., died Sunday. He was 78.
- Hyundai wins race to offer Android Auto Hyundai has become the first car company to offer Google's new Android Auto interface by launching it in the 2015 Sonata.