Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Ford Q2 net soars 44% for strongest auto profit in 15 years Ford today said its second-quarter net income increased 44 percent from a year earlier to $1.9 billion, marking the best quarterly profit from its automotive business since 2000.
- Daimler in talks on truck partnership, Iran Khodro says Daimler is exploring a partnership with Iran Khodro as it weighs a return to Iran's market for trucks, vans and buses, the Iranian automaker's CEO said.
- VW's MAN truck unit expects profit drop on restructuring costs Volkswagen Group's MAN truck unit expects costs to reorganize its European truck and bus unit will significantly lower operating profit this year, as a recession in Brazil also hits sales.
- Jeep's hacking woes send warning to BMW, Audi and Mercedes When friendly hackers landed a Fiat Chrysler Jeep in a ditch last week, it sent a warning to BMW, Audi and Mercedes as the premium automakers compete increasingly on technology rather than just horsepower.
- VW passes Toyota for global sales lead in first half Volkswagen surpassed Toyota to become the biggest automaker by deliveries in the first half. VW benefited as car demand in Europe accelerated, softening the blow from a slowdown in China, its biggest market.