Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- GM may shift some pickup production from Mexico to Michigan, report says Some General Motors light-duty pickup production is going to shift to Flint, Mich., from Mexico, according to a report.
- Molinaroli will lead JCI-Tyco for 18 months; successor named Johnson Controls Inc. CEO Alex Molinaroli, who has steered his company away from the automotive seating and interiors businesses during his two-and-a-half-year tenure, will serve as CEO for the combined JCI-Tyco International for 18 months.
- FCA launches digital ad campaign for 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Fiat Chrysler's new digital campaign for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica introduced the group of small experts in a video launched Thursday night.
- Indy 500 delivers speed, safety advances, innovation for 100 years Technological advancements first tested on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway's historic 2.5-mile oval have transitioned to everyday production models since the very first race.
- Automakers recall 12 million U.S. vehicles over Takata airbags Eight automakers said today they are recalling more than 12 million U.S. vehicles for defective Takata airbags, expanding the largest-ever auto safety push, documents posted by U.S. regulators showed.