Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- BMW and Audi dealers call Trump tariff plans 'scary' and 'tragic' Ask dealers about President Trump's threatening to tax imports of European models, and they'll tell you buyers of those cars might as well throw the money saved on their tax bills out the window.
- VW may seek damages from Winterkorn over emissions violations Volkswagen is reviewing whether to seek damages from former CEO Martin Winterkorn, who was at the helm when the company disclosed it had cheated on emissions tests.
- VW may seek damages from Winterkorn over emissions violations Volkswagen is reviewing whether to seek damages from former CEO Martin Winterkorn, who was at the helm when the company disclosed it had cheated on emissions tests, VW supervisory board member Stephan Weil told a newspaper.
- 2018 Jeep Cherokee tops Cars.com's index of U.S.-made vehicles The Jeep Cherokee SUV climbed to the top spot on a key index of American-made vehicles in the 2018 model year from second in 2017.
- Dana buys majority stake in Canada's TM4 to expand EV reach Dana is buying a majority stake in Canada's TM4 for $127 million, allowing the automotive supplier to produce more components for electric vehicles, and to increase its reach in China.