Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Porsche importer buys former F1 circuit in South Africa Porsche South Africa has bought the 72-hectare Kyalami racetrack, which hosted F1 races between 1967 and 1993, for 205 million rand (14.5 million euro) at an auction.
- Lear profits rise on higher vehicle output, record seating volume, electrical gains Lear's second-quarter profits rose to $148.5 million on higher light-vehicle output, record seating sales, and solid gains and expanded profit margins in its electrical distribution business.
- Ford, FBI investigating former engineer for possible espionage An engineer recently fired by Ford is being investigated for possible espionage after the FBI found listening devices installed in the company's headquarters, The Detroit News reported today.
- VW said to consider planning center in Brazil to revive sales VW Group is mulling a planning center in Brazil. It would be part of the automaker's 3.6 billion euro ($4.85 billion) investment in new models, plants and technology for the country through 2018, sources said.
- Audi, BMW and Mercedes pressure Ford, GM as UK market booms Germany's premium automakers are benefiting most from the UK car market boom. Audi, BMW and Mercedes are winning customers from mass-market brands such as Ford and Vauxhall.