Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- GM brings Cadillac back into the fold In ousting Johan de Nysschen and replacing him with Steve Carlisle, a company loyalist in the vein of CEO Mary Barra, GM appears to be signaling its desire to bring Cadillac back into the fold under a single, unified corporate vision that emphasizes...
- Toyota looks for a breakthrough with reworked Avalon, Corolla hatch The relatively low-volume Avalon and Corolla hatchback offer a preview of stablemates that are more critical for Toyota North America: the reworked Lexus ES, which will debut this week in Beijing, and the coming Corolla sedan.
- Solidarity among Opel/Vauxhall unions frays after German workers resist cuts German Opel workers' resistance to pay curbs and other concessions demanded by new parent PSA Group has angered unions in other European markets including France and the UK.
- Retooled QX50 fills Infiniti's 'biggest void' Infiniti has turned its aging QX50 into a true competitor in the compact premium crossover space, with an advanced engine, new safety technologies and an attractive sticker.
- Toyota powertrain boss Hirohisa Kishi feeling the pressure Hirohisa Kishi says he's tackling one of his biggest challenges yet #8212; how to keep internal combustion engines competitive in the age of electric vehicles.