Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- UAW-Tesla relations are at a 'turning point' UAW complaints, combined with production problems, could make it easier for the union to organize Tesla plants, experts say.
- Aston, Rolls spar over visions of tomorrow's superluxe sedan Aston Martin and Rolls-Royce engaged in a public spat at the Geneva auto show over what the superluxury sedan of the future should look like.
- PSA stabilizes Opel, but much work remains "No regrets" -- That's PSA Group CEO Carlos Tavares' assessment one year after striking a $2.7 billion deal for Opel and Vauxhall, General Motors' stubbornly unprofitable European brands.
- U.S. probes airbag failures in deadly Hyundai, Kia car crashes NHTSA said it is opening a probe into why some airbags failed to deploy in Hyundai and Kia vehicles after crashes in which four people were reportedly killed and another six injured.
- Nissan rekindles body-on-frame SUV #8212; in China Nissan will introduce the body-on-frame Terra SUV in Asia this spring with a name one letter different from its iconic Xterra.