Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Toyota exec touts ethanol hybrids, laments Brazil economy Toyota's new ethanol hybrid vehicle being developed in Brazil is exceeding all the manufacturer's expectations, a top executive said.
- BMW expands M3 sedan lineup for 2020 with semi-automated driving features The 2020 BMW M340i and M340i xDrive sedans offer an array of sensors and technologies to lighten the load of driving, including a semi-automated driving system that allows for hands-free and pedal-free driving.
- VW, Daimler, BMW brace for U.S. tariffs as truce nears end VW, Daimler and BMW are bracing themselves after the U.S. circulated a draft report on tariffs and the EU said a looming trade war between Europe and the U.S. may soon come to an end.
- Johnson Controls reaches $13.2 billion deal to sell its auto battery unit Johnson Controls said it would sell its power solutions business, which makes car batteries, to a Canadian investment firm in a cash deal valued at $13.2 billion.
- Hyundai Palisade crossover leaks ahead of L.A. debut Days after the name Palisade was confirmed for Hyundai's newest large crossover, the first undisguised image of the three-row Palisade has been published by Autoreview.ru, ahead of the vehicle's official unveiling.