Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Buick, GMC, riding truck wave, aim for more share gain Buick and GMC are out to gain U.S. market share again this year by riding momentum in truck and crossover sales.
- Reputation.com managing online reputation for Ford dealers Ford dealers have a new vendor for managing their reputation management and an opportunity, perhaps as early as this summer, to get discounted prices for customer relationship management services.
- Honda expects new HR-V compact crossover to help spur sales Honda expects to beat last year's 1 percent U.S. sales increase as it breathes new life into its truck lineup in 2015. The automaker plans to sell between 70,000 and 80,000 units of the new HR-V compact crossover, which launches in spring.
- Subaru urges dealers to invest in stores With record U.S. sales for seven years in a row, Subaru has become an enviable brand. It is now urging dealers to invest in their stores and expand service facilities. Tom Doll, president of Subaru of America, spoke here with Staff Reporter Diana T.
- Volvo dealers embrace U.S. management shift Dealers applaud the recent management change at Volvo Cars of North America and said having a senior executive from the home office in Sweden at the helm assures quick responses on all issues -- including product and retail support -- and signals a...