Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier who is an expert in the automotive industry and want a component supplier with a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help you make sure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Rebate Program, think of it as Christmas in … May!Learn more
- Suppliers to the new BMW 7 series Assembly of the sixth-generation BMW 7 series began in July 2015 at the automaker's factory in Dingolfing, southern Germany. Output is expected to peak at more than 70,000 units next year, according to IHS Automotive.
- Audi CEO must 'push on' with emissions probe, labor boss says Audi's top labor representative said that CEO Rupert Stadler needs to "push on" with an investigation into the causes of emissions issues at VW Group's flagship luxury brand with no regard to who may be involved.
- PSA must improve performance in Germany, CEO says PSA must urgently improve its position in Germany, where its market share lags rivals VW brand and Opel as the automaker fails to convince customers of the value and attractiveness of its cars, CEO Carlos Tavares told a German magazine.
- VW's surreal fix turns Dieselgate drama into a comedy VW says it has found a silver-bullet solution to most of its Dieselgate woes. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be a plastic tube that looks more like something a plumber might install rather than a mechanic.
- VW's surreal fix turns diesel scandal into a comedy VW says it has found a silver-bullet solution to most of its diesel scandal woes. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be a plastic tube that looks more like something a plumber might install rather than a mechanic.