Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Falling gas prices, deals driving Nov. sales higher The U.S. auto industry may post its highest November sales volume since 2001, and one forecaster says light-vehicle transaction prices are on pace to reach the highest level ever for a second consecutive month.
- Land Rover blasts Evoque look-alike from China Land Rover plans to complain to Chinese officials about a close copy of its Evoque SUV that broke cover at the Guangzhou Motor Show in China late last week.
- Canada helped bail out GM, Chrysler with incomplete information, auditor finds Canada had limited information about the restructuring plans of GM and Chrysler Group when the government approved a $12.1 billion bailout for the automakers in 2009, federal auditors said.
- Ford's payoff from aluminum bet still years away Investors might be a little concerned at how Ford is spending its money. Ford dropped billions of dollars redesigning the aluminum-bodied 2015 F-150.
- 5 cool flourishes on new Lexus RC Is it too much to say that the new Lexus RC is the best-looking Lexus ever? Even better than the LFA? I finally got behind the wheel an RC 350 F Sport last weekend, and I never got tired looking at the car, from any angle.