Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- FCA keeps switching quality chiefs, but problems linger Doug Betts, Matt Liddane and Scott Garberding all are talented executives with long, successful resumes, yet none has been able to turn around FCA's laggard reputation when it comes to quality.
- Buick becomes first U.S. brand to crack top 3 reliability rankings by Consumer Reports Buick cracked into Consumer Reports' ranking of the top three most reliable brands -- a feat no American brand has accomplished since the organization began tracking brand performance in the early 1980s. Buick ranked No.
- Honda Clarity Fuel Cell sedan gets EPA-rated 366-mile range The Honda Clarity Fuel Cell sedan received a U.S.-best EPA-rated driving range of 366 miles, the automaker said today. The Clarity Fuel Cell, set for a limited U.S.
- Ford, Nissan lead effort to further develop industry in Africa A group of carmakers led by executives from Ford Motor Co. and Nissan Motor Co.
- Lear hopes to tap into Detroit's creative energy with incubator DETROIT -- Lear Corp. CEO Matt Simoncini believes a new design and innovation center opened here last week will give the company an advantage as a supplier and designer of advanced seating and electronics technologies.