Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Apple signals a readiness to join the self-driving car race Apple is wading in to the debate over regulation of self-driving cars, declaring it is excited about the potential for automated transportation and calling on U.S. regulators not to restrict testing of such vehicles.
- Chinese cars could shake up European sales Chinese automakers have hard tried to establish themselves in Europe but failed with outdated designs and technology. Now new brands such as Borgward and Lynk could succeed.
- Mexico prepares its defense of NAFTA Mexican auto industry officials are lining up their arguments to defend the North American Free Trade Agreement as Donald Trump prepares to move into the White House.
- 2017 Honda CR-V If the Honda Civic's dominance of the compact-sedan segment is any indication, the CR-V is set to dominate the compact-crossover space.
- Honda views its CR-V and sedans as equals Honda is riding high on the crossover trend, with a CR-V that has been one of the nation's most popular utility vehicles and a redesigned version queued up to go on sale this month.