Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Wall Street ponders impact of Tesla Semi, Roadster The features of Tesla's new Semi truck steamrolled Wall Street expectations, with an estimated 500-mile driving range that was almost double what analysts had modeled.
- Toyota plots return to EVs, this time in Asia Selling EVs in China and India will mark the return of Toyota into the battery-powered market after halting production of the electric RAV4 in 2014.
- VW to spend over $40 billion on EVs, autonomous cars VW Group approved a five-year spending plan that will allow it to spend more than 34 billion euros ($40 billion) on EVs, autonomous driving and new mobility services by the end of 2022.
- First Shift: A speedy surprise at Tesla truck reveal At semi-truck reveal, Tesla hauls out a surprise roadster; Nissan blames inspection scandal on lack of trained staff; Enlisting Ford expertise in cancer fight; A papal Lamborghini.
- U.S. probes 415,000 VW vehicles for airbag problems NHTSA opened an investigation into potential airbag failures in 415,000 Volkswagen vehicles after the company issued a recall for the same issue in 2015.