Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier who is an expert in the automotive industry and want a component supplier with a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help you make sure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Rebate Program, think of it as Christmas in … May!Learn more
- Older VW diesels will need software and hardware fixes, Horn tells lawmakers A software fix won't be enough to bring most of the 482,000 vehicles involved in its emissions violations scandal into compliance with U.S. clean air laws, Volkswagen Group of America CEO Michael Horn testified in a congressional hearing today.
- Suppliers shouldn't pay for VW diesel scandal, executive says VW should not try to make up for the costs of its emissions scandal by putting pressure on suppliers to lower their prices, the head of a German engine parts maker ElringKlinger said today.
- Fiat Chrysler workers skeptical of new UAW deal's impact on wages Workers outside the gates of a Fiat Chrysler plant in Kokomo, Ind.
- GM to recall 31,685 SUVs in North America General Motors said it would recall 31,685 SUVs in North America to repair a manufacturing defect in the windshield wiper motor that may overheat.
- Why trouble for VW made in Germany means Mexico headache As Germany warns of a disaster for domestic employees of Volkswagen AG, fallout from the company's emissions-cheating scandal threatens to reach Mexico -- its largest producer of cars for the U.S.