Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Nissan is the only automaker to receive Brexit letter, UK minister says Nissan is the only automaker to be sent a letter about the UK's policies toward the auto industry after the country quits the EU, Britain's Industry Minister, Nick Hurd said.
- Toyota built 6.6% of North American vehicles in Mexico last year Toyota, scolded by President-elect Donald Trump over a planned plant in Mexico, relied on the country for less than 7 percent of its record North American output last year.
- 'Sigh of relief' for self-driving cars after Tesla cleared The push to bring self-driving cars to American roads got a significant boost on Thursday when the nation's chief auto safety regulator essentially cleared Tesla's Autopilot system of fault in a fatal 2016 crash.
- Ghosn says Nissan will review UK investment once Brexit terms clear Nissan will review the case for future investment in the UK when the terms of the country's departure from the European Union finally become clear, CEO Carlos Ghosn said.
- First Shift: Trump, trade, confidence and CARB Autos and Trump: Ghosn talks consumer confidence, Germany insists on trade compliance, Calif. digs in on EVs; BMW design chief leaving?; 13 automakers issue Takata inflator recalls.