Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- VW bill for U.S. diesel buybacks: $2.9 billion and counting Volkswagen has paid $2.9 billion to repurchase nearly 138,000 U.S. diesel vehicles through Feb. 18 under a sweeping settlement over emissions violations.
- FCA reveals U.S. state, federal probes on diesel emissions FCA has received subpoenas from U.S. federal and state authorities, including the Securities and Exchange Commission, related to alleged excess diesel emissions by some of its vehicles.
- AutoNews Now: Audi tops Consumer Reports ranking Audi again tops Consumer Reports ranking, Tesla best domestic marque; U.S. inventory build-up; Peek at Mitsubishi's Eclipse Cross; Volvo loads next XC60 with safety tech.
- Barra 'exploring opportunities' for Opel with Peugeot GM CEO Mary Barra said the automaker is exploring opportunities with French automaker PSA Group, but declined to discuss a potential sale of its money-losing European Opel unit.
- Will Takata plea deal kill civil suits against automakers? According to several automakers, they are properly viewed as victims of Takata's fraudulent scheme to produce defective airbags -- not as perpetrators of their own deception of car buyers.