Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Marchionne raises FCA stake as Ferrari spinoff nears Fiat Chrysler Automobiles CEO Sergio Marchionne has increased his voting stake in FCA to nearly 1 percent after raising his shareholding in the company by 2.3 million common shares to 14.4 million as the automaker readies to spin off Ferrari.
- Mazda launches CX-3 small SUV, bets on diesel-only car for Japan Mazda will sell only diesel-powered cars in the domestic launch of its key model for 2015, gambling it can convince the country's army of hybrid petrol-electric drivers that the days of sooty, noisy diesels are long gone.
- Honda counts on roomy Jazz for sales boost Honda hopes features such as segment-leading interior space will boost sales of its Jazz subcompact in Europe. The third-generation Jazz is 95mm longer than the current car and its wheelbase has been extended by 30mm.
- VW's sleek concept set to become image-carrier VW will preview a coupe-styled sedan at the Geneva auto show that is set to become a production model that will attract customers from cars such as the Mercedes CLS.
- Yamaha plans 2-seat car for Europe, source says Japanese motorcycle maker Yamaha aims to start making and selling two-seat cars in Europe as early as 2019, a person familiar with the plan told Reuters on Friday.