Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Top aide charged in federal UAW-FCA training center probe A former top aide of ex-UAW Vice President Norwood Jewell who was part of the union's 2015 contract negotiations with FCA has been charged with accepting illegal payments provided by the automaker.
- Tesla shareholders approve Musk's $2.6 billion compensation plan Tesla shareholders approved a compensation package potentially worth billions of dollars for CEO Elon Musk in a test of their confidence in the leader of the electric car company.
- ACURA: Dealers expect 'huge' success with new RDX The revamped RDX will hit the market as the first Acura fully developed under an edgier design direction first relayed with the Precision Concept at the 2016 Detroit auto show.
- Cadillac dealers adjust to Project Pinnacle, await XT4 crossover This year is promising to be a better but still challenging year for Cadillac dealers under Project Pinnacle, the brand's overhaul of dealership operations that marks its first full year in 2018.
- SUBARU: Ascent brings expectations to new heights Subaru of America is seeking its 10th year of record sales in the U.S. and its retailers are reaping the rewards of freshened, redesigned and all-new product.