Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Detroit Manufacturing Systems to hire 200 workers to support new F-150 Detroit Manufacturing Systems LLC plans to hire 200 assembly workers by January 2015 to support production growth of the Ford F-150 truck.
- BorgWarner posts flat net income for Q3 after one-time charges BorgWarner reported today a 13 percent increase in revenue and flat net income for the third quarter after one-time charges.
- NHTSA orders Takata to produce documents related to airbag probe Federal safety regulators today ordered Japanese supplier Takata to provide documents and answer questions under oath related to the government's ongoing probe of potentially defective Takata airbags in millions of vehicles.
- Lawyers urge U.S. judge to move quickly in Takata airbags case Lawyers for consumers in the United States asked a federal judge in Miami today to speed up a class action lawsuit against Japanese auto parts maker Takata and four automakers, saying that public safety was at stake over defective airbags.
- Daimler, VW dampen speculation about imminent CEO succession Succession is not an imminent topic at Daimler or Volkswagen, the chief executives of both carmakers said today, adding that any potential candidates would most likely come from within their respective companies.