Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- PSA to cut jobs and output at French plant, unions say PSA/Peugeot-Citroen will cut 300 jobs as it reduces output at its Sochaux plant in eastern France starting in November, trade union officials said.
- Thailand set to approve Volkswagen factory, report says Thailand is set to approve the construction of a Volkswagen factory near Bangkok, a German newspaper reported.
- European automakers seek firmer foothold in India When VW reported group deliveries in India had more than doubled in 2011, it looked as if the market would help the automaker achieve its goal of being No. 1 in global sales. Things have changed since then, forcing VW to rework its plans.
- Check out the ANE e-magazine for September The latest issue of the Automotive News Europe monthly e-magazine is ready for you to view. This month's edition looks at what struggling European automakers are doing to gain a foothold in the key Indian market.
- Alfa Romeo readies product offensive Alfa Romeo has started development on three new models that will be key to the struggling brand's turnaround. The cars are a midsize sedan, a midsize SUV and a flagship large sedan.