Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- BMW will extend Germany production stop to China, South Africa on supply shortage BMW is set to extend production halts in Germany to China and South Africa as the automaker grapples with a shortage of steering parts
- New Odyssey Honda engineers sought to preserve a sense of community If a central challenge of autonomous vehicles is easing the tedium of driving, it's the same challenge facing the developers of the modern minivan.
- Self-driving vehicles make inroads in factories While Elon Musk has laid out a futuristic vision of car factories staffed by robots, the legacy auto industry is quietly putting a version of that vision into motion.
- Bill Ford to serve as the voice of Ford in Washington and on Wall Street The executive shuffle gives the great-grandson of Henry Ford his first operational responsibilities outside of his board position since 2006.
- GM gets more support against Greenlight share plan GM said proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders reject Greenlight's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.