Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Hyundai's first-quarter profit halves on bleak U.S., China sales Hyundai's first-quarter net profit halved as bleak U.S. and China sales, a strong South Korean currency and labor union strikes dragged on the automaker's earnings.
- VW first-quarter profit drops nearly 4% VW Group posted a 3.6 percent drop in first-quarter operating profit as accounting changes, currency headwinds and technology costs weighed on results.
- Ford doubles cost-cutting plan, earnings rise Ford said it plans to stop selling all Ford brand sedans in North America and that it is nearly doubling its cost-cutting target. The automaker said it will either fix or eliminate unprofitable global operations.
- Ford doubles cost-cutting plan, earnings rise Ford plans to stop selling all Ford brand sedans in North America and is nearly doubling its cost-cutting target from a plan laid out only six months ago. The automaker said it will either fix or eliminate unprofitable global operations.
- VW reaches $33.5 million diesel emissions settlement with Maryland Volkswagen has reached a $33.5 million settlement with Maryland over state claims related to the German automaker's excess emissions, court documents show.