Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Opel marketing chief Mueller to leave automaker, report says Opel's marketing chief, Tina Mueller, is leaving the automaker, a German daily reported.
- Ford, now with poker face protection Ford Motor Co. has patented a retractable table with an airbag inside of it for use in self-driving cars.
- GM's IT overhaul transforms dealerships, too A myriad of dealership initiatives have been spawned from GM's "IT transformation" that started in 2012 and is now in its second phase of "next-generation innovation."
- Let consumers decide on EVs For EVs to be successful, the public is going to have to want to buy them in much larger quantities than today. Governments can't make that happen by fiat.
- Porsche sees an electrified future After the production version of the Mission E electric sedan arrives at the end of this decade, an electric Macan may be next.