Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Calif. considers a plea for plug-in hybrids Ford, Honda, GM and Toyota fear they'll need to offer large incentives to meet California's mandate for zero-emission vehicles.
- Valeo's self-driving systems learn from military drones Valeo plans to draw on drone software and other military technologies from partner Safran to offer self-driving vehicle platforms to carmakers by the end of the decade.
- Buick Enclave upgrade gets Tuscan treatment Buick, fresh off record U.S. sales of the Enclave in 2014, is looking to expand on those results with a new edition of its flagship crossover.
- Panoz street car advances despite suit Georgia racing mogul and auto entrepreneur Don Panoz is pressing ahead to develop a street version of his innovative DeltaWing race car, even as his company sues Nissan over the car's design.
- Automotive News wins Grand Neal Award for GM recall coverage Automotive News today won the Grand Neal Award for its coverage of the GM ignition-switch recall crisis.