Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- 'We're making a big bet on our future,' Ford says of train station, Corktown investment Ford leaders portrayed the automaker's planned rehabilitation of Michigan Central Station as a pioneering facility akin to the Highland Park and Rouge plants Henry Ford built that revolutionized automobile production and American industry.
- AutoNews Now: Ford's grand vision: A 'knowledge cathedral' Ford train station vision: A 'knowledge cathedral', Old streets, new mobility, Putting 'motor' back in Motor City; Feds target device that disables Tesla safety feature; Ford-VW van deal?
- NHTSA orders end to sales of Autopilot Buddy, which disables Tesla safety feature NHTSA issued a cease-and-desist letter Tuesday to a company selling an aftermarket device that effectively disables a safety feature in Tesla's Autopilot semiautonomous driver assist system.
- GM, Honda endorse policy accord for EV infrastructure General Motors, Honda and others endorsed principles meant to guide local, state and federal policymakers on how to develop energy infrastructure for electrified vehicles.
- McLaren Automotive expands to Metro Detroit McLaren is expanding its retail footprint in the United States by partnering with one of the largest dealership groups in the country, the Suburban Collection, for a new store near Detroit.