Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- GM bid to block ignition-switch suits rejected by Supreme Court GM's efforts to block hundreds of lawsuits over its ignition-switch defects broke down when the Supreme Court refused to hear its appeal claiming the suits were barred by the automaker's 2009 bankruptcy.
- First Shift: Honda Civic Type R sets speed record Honda Civic Type R sets speed record; Tesla takes a production gamble; Sunday ads target Musk, Trump; Japan's big hydrogen bet; More Apple-car clues.
- Germany's auto industry welcomes prospect of Macron presidency in France Sunday's election outcome in France, in which a moderate Europhile investment banker won the first round of the Presidential vote, was met with relief by German's auto industry.
- Electric-car revolution faces its biggest test Are electric cars ready to stand on their own? If you took a spin down to the New York auto show, the answer is probably a hard "no."
- How Volvo helped to electrify the iconic London black cab Volvo helped to make London's iconic black taxis more environmentally friendly by supplying an electrified drivetrain to the UK company that builds the famous cabs.