Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Tenneco Q1 net income up 6.5%; revenue hit by exchange rates Ride control and emission control supplier Tenneco reported net income improvement and adjusted revenue growth for the first quarter.
- Ally to take over Mitsubishi's U.S. lending arm Mitsubishi, one of the smallest car companies with a captive finance arm in the United States, said today that it is selling its book of business to Ally Financial, the former lending division of General Motors.
- After Piech quits, VW's search begins for perfect chairman After Ferdinand Piech's resignation as chairman, VW's supervisory board has an opportunity to give stakeholders and investors clarity regarding the automaker's long-term future while simultaneously setting up the automaker for even bigger financial...
- AutoNation Ford store in Bellevue, Wash., burns down AutoNation Ford Bellevue in Washington state was still burning today after a fire tore through the dealership Saturday morning. The local fire department is calling it a total loss.
- Sogefi names for Faurecia exec as new CEO Italian supplier Sogefi has named Laurent Hebenstreit as its new CEO. Hebenstreit, 54, a former director at Faurecia and Plastic Omnium, will succeed Guglielmo Fiocchi, who left the company late last year.