Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Uber shutters self-driving program in Arizona Uber said it shut down its self-driving car operations in Arizona two months after a fatal crash involving one of its vehicles.
- Toyota raises dealer reserve cap following early release from consent order Toyota Motor Credit has raised its dealer reserve cap after satisfying terms of a 2016 consent order set by the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection and the Department of Justice that required the lender to pay a hefty fine and limit dealer...
- Nissan parents to benefit from Milk Stork partnership The automaker is offering a shipping benefit for employees working and traveling in North America with Milk Stork, the only breast milk shipping company in the United States.
- JLR to spend $5.3 billion on new models, tech Jaguar Land Rover will spend about $6 billion in the current financial year on new models and technologies as the luxury carmaker looks to spur sales that grew at a slower pace.
- Trump teases 'big news' for U.S. auto workers, suggests NAFTA link President Trump, who has repeatedly pledged to revive American manufacturing, said that "big news" was coming that would be welcomed by auto workers, and he suggested it was somehow linked to NAFTA.