Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- In culture shift, female engineers take the wheel in Japan Japanese carmakers, long a preserve of tight-knit, workaholic old boys' clubs, have finally tuned into the need for more diverse input into developing, making and selling their products.
- Legal settlement allows Mercedes to award dealership to Alabama's Nick Saban Mercedes' plan to award a dealer franchise in Alabama to Crimson Tide football coach Nick Saban and a business partner can move forward now that litigation with a longtime Mercedes dealer there has been settled.
- Bentley Mulsanne Convertible project is back in the mix Bentley's Mulsanne Convertible Concept is back on track. Shown by Bentley CEO Wolfgang Duerheimer to a select few customers at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance in 2012, the stately convertible was intended for production.
- GM, with ignition parts shipped, must now find recalled cars' owners GM has passed a significant milestone in its campaign to replace potentially defective ignition switches in millions of cars recalled worldwide: It cleared its backlog of parts orders.
- Canadian JCI workers reach tentative pact Canadian union workers at an interiors plant that supplies General Motors' Oshawa assembly complex have reached a tentative contract agreement that could avert a strike at the supplier plant.