Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Honda in talks with other suppliers for Takata airbag fix, report says Honda is in talks with two airbag suppliers to help it stock replacement parts for defective Takata Corp. airbags, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing people aware of the planning.
- Automakers can stop supplier price-fixing now, but will they? Auto supplier price-fixing is a global criminal epidemic that stifles fair competition, inflates the cost of components for automakers, erodes investor confidence and rips off the customer.
- Ford's Farley sees Europe as a lab for learning When Jim Farley started his first tour of duty in Europe in 1997, he had a lot to learn. Now he's going back to run Ford's European unit. "I got my PhD in small cars walking through parking lots," in Europe, he says.
- Mercedes-Benz's first refusal right upheld Mercedes-Benz USA has beaten all claims but one in a lawsuit challenging its use of the right of first refusal to block a dealership buy/sell deal in Fresno, Calif.
- Chrysler says it will speed up recall repairs for Jeep SUVs Chrysler Group said on Friday it was not satisfied with the speed of repairs of recalled Jeep SUVs that face a heightened fire risk and will enhance dealer communication and owner contact to accelerate the process.