Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Tesla, BMW in talks over batteries, light-weight parts, Musk says Tesla Motors is in talks with BMW over a possible alliance in battery technology and light-weight components, Tesla CEO Elon Musk told a German weekly magazine.
- Frustrated senators blast Takata, signal more safety legislation Senators' frustration with what they see as an inconsistent and disorganized response to the Takata airbag recall crisis boiled over last week, signaling a push for more auto safety regulations.
- ZF CEO: We're not chasing 10-speeds ZF Friedrichshafen AG will not follow rivals in pushing for 10-speed transmissions. the German supplier will stop at 9-speed transmissions, says CEO Stefan Sommer.
- Honda in talks with other suppliers for Takata airbag fix, report says Honda is in talks with two airbag suppliers to help it stock replacement parts for defective Takata Corp. airbags, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing people aware of the planning.
- Automakers can stop supplier price-fixing now, but will they? Auto supplier price-fixing is a global criminal epidemic that stifles fair competition, inflates the cost of components for automakers, erodes investor confidence and rips off the customer.