Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Tesla, Panasonic agree to team on U.S. gigafactory Tesla Motors and Panasonic have agreed to cooperate on the construction and operation of the American carmaker's so-called gigafactory, its envisioned large-scale battery manufacturing plant in the United States.
- VW profit falls amid emerging-market troubles Volkswagen said operating profit declined 3.1 percent in the second quarter as emerging-market volatility weighed on earnings.
- VW profit falls in Q2 amid emerging-market troubles Volkswagen said operating profit declined 3.1 percent in the second quarter as U.S. sales fell and emerging-market volatility weighed on earnings.
- Continental raises 2014 profit forecast on lower costs, auto demand Continental raised its 2014 profit forecast for the second time this year to 11 percent of sales from 10.5 percent, after lower production costs and improving auto demand helped boost quarterly earnings.
- Daimler will invest 1.5 billion euros in its biggest German plant Daimler plans a 1.5 billion euros investment its Mercedes plant in Sindelfingen, Germany, after employees agreed a labor deal that the company says will save 100 million euros in costs.