Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- GM unveils 2019 Chevrolet Silverado The Chevrolet Silverado, GM's top-selling and most profitable nameplate, will be sleeker, more aerodynamic and available in more trim lines, with expanded powertrain options, for the 2019 model year.
- Aston Martin owners hire bank to prepare for sale or listing, report says Aston Martin's owners have hired investment bank Lazard to prepare for a stock market listing or sale of the automaker, Reuters reported.
- A-class sedan right for U.S., Mercedes says With the latest redesign of its entry-level car family arriving in 2018, Mercedes-Benz finally has an A class suited for U.S. consumers, says the brand's global sales chief.
- Tesla tells new taxi, Uber drivers not to use Superchargers Professional drivers looking to buy a Tesla to shuttle paying customers around should consider this: After Friday, vehicles used for commercial purposes won't be allowed to use the company's Superchargers anymore, according to an updated policy.
- Nissan applies EV learning in new Leaf Nissan's second-generation electric Leaf launches in January with a big advantage for the automaker. It's done this before.