Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier who is an expert in the automotive industry and want a component supplier with a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help you make sure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Rebate Program, think of it as Christmas in … May!Learn more
- Marchionne puts the squeeze on GM; GM's response: 'Why bail out FCA?' General Motors has flatly rejected the advances of its crosstown rival, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, but FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne is not going away -- not by a long shot.
- Volkswagen must sell shares in Suzuki, court decides Volkswagen must sell its shares in estranged partner Suzuki, an international court decided, ending a nearly four-year battle over a dysfunctional alliance between the two carmakers.
- Toyota's top suppliers prepare a tech blitz Toyota's top suppliers are readying a host of advanced technologies for their No. 1 customer, including steer-by-wire systems, grille shutters, more efficient regenerative braking and new automatic transmissions.
- Acura's new boss wants sedans 'that people get excited about' Jon Ikeda is barely a few weeks into his new role as general manager of Acura, but the designer-turned-executive already knows what's atop his agenda at American Honda's luxury marque.
- Citroen prepares new models with an eye on China Citroen is preparing a series of model launches to reverse a sales slump that threatens to hamper parent PSA/Peugeot-Citroen's recovery from near bankruptcy.