Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- GM China growth outpaced by U.S. in first half GM posted a slower pace of growth in China sales in the first half than in the U.S., as the economy slowed in its biggest market and local competitors flooded the market with cheaper SUV models.
- Mercedes sales rise 19% in June on China, Europe demand Mercedes deliveries rose 19 percent in June as strong demand in China and Europe helped boost sales. Six-month deliveries rose a record 15 percent, the carmaker said.
- Mercedes will pass VW in Japan this year on surging luxury car sales Mercedes will likely pass Volkswagen this year to become the top-selling import brand in Japan for the first time in 16 years, underscoring the nation's surprising boom in demand for luxury cars.
- New Honda CEO Hachigo wants exciting cars, maximum capacity use Honda's new CEO, Takahiro Hachigo, aims to reboot the automaker by developing more exciting cars, steering clear of numerical targets and maximizing use of the company's overseas production to soak up global overcapacity.
- Renault says Talisman midsize sedan has 'racy' design, innovative technologies Renault says its new Talisman midsize car has robust and racy lines and delivers "intense driving enjoyment."