Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Subaru Forester: Still a player in fiercely competitive segment The utilitarian Forester, one of the original small SUVs, remains one of Subaru's best sellers, despite fierce competition. The 2016 model received some updates to the infotainment and safety systems. Here are a few snippets from recent reviews.
- What people are saying about the Cadillac Escala concept Cadillac took to Monterey Car Week to unveil its latest concept, the Escala. The concept is a radical departure from Cadillac's current design language but consumers could see Cadillacs with this look in 2019.
- Chevy expands Teen Driver tech to 9 nameplates Chevrolet today said it is expanding its Teen Driver technology this fall to nine nameplates, covering 64 percent of the brand's sales.
- Ssangyong considers U.S., China as Brexit hits U.K. sales South Korean automaker Ssangyong Motor Co. will look to markets such as the U.S. and China to make up for an expected decline in shipments to the U.K. following the Brexit referendum.
- PSA-Dongfeng's China sales plunge 17% through July Sales of Peugeot and Citroen vehicles built by PSA Group's China joint venture, Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen Automobile Co., slumped 17 percent in the first seven months, a report said.