Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- FCA squeaks out 2% March gain, extends streak to full 5 years Fiat Chrysler rode continued strong demand for Jeeps and Chryslers to a narrow 2 percent U.S. sales advance in March #8212; enough to extend its streak of monthly sales gains to a full five years.
- Toyota wants a Scion purchase to feel more like buying an IPad Toyota wants buying a Scion car to feel more like ordering an iPad and less like the current four-hour ordeal.
- Daimler predicts profit rise on boost from China Daimler predicted higher profit this year, lifted by stronger demand in China, where first-time buyers often opt for an upscale car. The company targets a 9 percent return on sales after generating a margin of 7.8 percent in 2014.
- Fiat to halt output at Brazil factory on slumping demand Fiat Chrysler will halt production at a plant in Brazil due to lower demand and high stock levels. Fiat joins VW in cutting output as car sales slump in the country.
- Mazda plans online orders to smooth Miata launch Before the redesigned Mazda MX-5 Miata arrives on U.S. shores this summer, fans of the diminutive Japanese sports car will be able to preorder a car in any color they like -- as long as that color is red.