Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Pacific trade talks end without deal; vehicle tariffs, rules remain a hurdle High-level negotiations in Hawaii on a trade agreement in the Pacific Rim wrapped up without a final deal as disagreements over vehicle tariffs and other rules trumped progress in other areas. The dialogue may resume within weeks.
- GM powertrain plan calls for advancing on many fronts When you ask Dan Nicholson about a certain powertrain or technology, he doesn't tell you why it can't be done. Chances are, he'll tell you where it fits in General Motors' ambitious global powertrain portfolio.
- Pricier insurance for F-150? The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety this week said that it had done a test showing that repair costs for Ford's aluminum-bodied 2015 F-150 pickup jumped 26 percent over those of its steel-bodied predecessor.
- Subaru's low-paid foreign workers power an export boom At the heart of Subaru's ongoing U.S. sales boom has been the Forester SUV, which has carved out a following with American drivers for its performance, price and aura of social responsibility.
- Buick trims Regal prices for 2016 to counter sedan slump Buick, faced with an aging Regal and U.S. consumers that continue to abandon sedans for crossovers and SUVs, is lowering prices as much as nearly 9 percent on the car for 2016.