Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- U.S. auto recalls top 60 million as response to defects shift Automobile recalls surpassed the 60 million mark in the United States for the first time in a single year, largely because of the rush to prevent more deaths from defective General Motors ignition switches and Takata airbags.
- Regulation vs. technology -- why are U.S. roads getting safer? Here's some good news you didn't read much about this year: US roads are safer. The number of people who died in traffic crashes fell 3 percent in 2013, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said on Friday.
- AvtoVAZ blames supplier woes for Lada's loss of No. 1 spot AvtoVAZ blamed supplier problems for Ladas failure to have the No. 1-selling car in Russia last month after the Kia Rio outsold the Lada Granta.
- Honda dealers face recall phone blitz Suppliers, regulators, automakers and consumers are struggling to understand the scope and implications of a defect in Takata airbags that has led to recalls of millions of vehicles.
- New Volt to get ELR's battery regeneration system The second-generation Chevrolet Volt will have the driver-controlled battery regeneration system used in the Cadillac ELR.