Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- List of 7.8 million vehicles involved in the Takata airbag recalls Owners of the following vehicles are being urged to act immediately on recalls involving potentially defective airbags made by Takata, according to a corrected list distributed late Tuesday by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- GM will warn some Saab, Pontiac owners not to allow front passengers General Motors will warn some owners of Saab 9-2X and Pontiac Vibe hatchbacks in the U.S. not to allow front-seat passengers until defective air bags are replaced as part of a wider recall that involves 6.1 million cars.
- Toyota executive backs Takata's handling of airbag crisis A top Toyota executive offered support for how airbag maker Takata is handling a safety crisis affecting millions of vehicles, days after expanding its own recalls for the second time in four months.
- Daimler's surprise sale of Tesla stake fuels rivalry speculation Daimler's decision to sell its 4 percent stake in Tesla Motors surprised investors and fueled speculation of a growing rivalry in the increasingly competitive electric car market.
- Fiat's Wall Street trading is flat as Milan dominates Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has had a flat reception on the New York Stock Exchange after its debut there last week. European trading in Milan is currently about 7 times that of Wall Street, despite FCA shifting its primary listing to the U.S.