Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- GM creates product cybersecurity post General Motors hired its first product cybersecurity chief in a move designed to address the growing challenge of providing safe, secure and reliable technology in vehicles.
- Lotus halts U.S. sales for 2015 model year Boutique British sports car maker Lotus may be due for a pit stop in the U.S. The only Lotus model sold in the U.S., the Evora, is being dropped for the 2015 model year because it no longer meets U.S. federal crash standards.
- Infiniti Q80 Inspiration signals a fastback future Infiniti released an image today of a large four-door fastback concept that signals the styling for a stream of new products planned over the next four years.
- California targets zero emission vehicles as Brown signs new laws California Governor Jerry Brown has a moonshot goal for the world's eighth-largest economy as he seeks to lead the global fight against climate change: 1.5 million zero-emission cars on state roads in the next decade.
- Detroit automakers vs. Hollywood filmmakers for top digital design talent When it comes to hiring hot young car designers, Detroit's automakers face tough competition from an unlikely but glamorous source: Hollywood.