Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Renault tells Nissan not to contact its board members, report says Renault has told alliance partner Nissan not to contact its directors ahead of a Renault board meeting on Thursday, a source told Reuters.
- VW expects new EV platform to give it an edge over rivals Volkswagen says the MEB platform that will underpin its I.D. electric-vehicle family will be even more scalable than the MQB architecture used for 80 percent of the group's combustion engine cars.
- Nissan spells out allegations on Ghosn to Renault Nissan took the first comprehensive steps to share details with Renault about allegations against Carlos Ghosn in a move that may help ease a climate of suspicion that has clouded their partnership.
- Nissan expands Ghosn probe to European affiliates Nissan plans to widen its probe into Carlos Ghosn to investigate possible misconduct at its alliance joint venture entity with Renault and a host of subsidiaries, people familiar with the matter said, in a move that could trigger more criminal...
- Hyundai promotes former BMW exec to randd chief in management shake-up Hyundai Motor appointed Albert Biermann, a former BMW executive, as its first foreign head of research and development, raising expectations of a smooth transition of power at the family-run business empire.