Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- Musk has no plans to relinquish chairman, CEO roles at Tesla, report says Elon Musk has no plans to relinquish his dual role as chairman and CEO of Tesla, he said in a newspaper interview. The executive is under intense scrutiny by U.S.
- BMW tests electric 3 series in Europe BMW's electric 3 series, a competitor to Tesla's Model 3, has been pictured undergoing road tests in Europe. The sedan is based on the redesigned model expected to be unveiled this autumn at the Paris auto show.
- Michigan's Gentex uses social media to attract workers U.S. supplier Gentex is getting creative about recruitment through the use of social media, particularly Facebook.
- Ford's July sales rise nearly 6% in Europe on SUV demand Ford's new-car sales in Europe rose 5.9 percent to 74,300 last month as strong demand for the EcoSport and Kuga SUVs helped lift the brand.
- Did Elon Musk order the company to spy on employees at the Gigafactory? An employee fired from Tesla's Nevada battery factory filed a whistleblower complaint with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, accusing the company of spying on employees.