Flexible. Responsive. Solutions.
When you need a component supplier with expertise in the automotive industry and a record of world-class service and quality, then A1 Fastener & Components is the partner for you. For more than 15 years, A1 has provided competitively priced, flexible, responsive solutions that reduce costs, improve business processes and help ensure you know where your parts are and where your money is going.
If you need an automotive component—standard or made-to-print, A1 can get it for you.Learn more
Components and fasteners are only part of what we provide.Learn more
We don’t believe efficiency should mean sacrificing quality.Learn more
A1 Receives Quality AwardLearn more
- PSA to electrify global product lineup by 2025 French automaker PSA plans to bring electrified options to its full car and light-truck lineup by 2025, joining other automakers in pledging to widely deploy partial or fully electric powertrains to lower emissions,
- Mood brightens on NAFTA's prospects Suppliers are increasingly optimistic that negotiators will come to an agreement on NAFTA that preserves benefits for the auto industry.
- GM faces similar challenges in U.S., China with electric vehicles GM is expected to face some, but not all, of the same challenges in deploying electric vehicles across China as it does in the United States.
- Volvo leader Gustafsson recalls 'painful' meeting with irate dealers Four months into his new job, Volvo North America CEO Anders Gustafsson has already butted heads with dealers.
- Magna keeps wide funnel for ideas Swamy Kotagiri, Magna International 's chief technology officer, sees a wide variety of ideas come across his desk. It comes with the territory.