Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Hitachi Metals to plead guilty, pay $1.25 million U.S. fine for fixing parts prices sold to Toyota Hitachi Metals will pay a $1.25 million fine and plead guilty for fixing prices and rigging bids of brake hose installed in cars in the United States, the U.S. Justice Department said Friday.
- Most interested in self-driving cars, but safety is a concern, survey says When fully autonomous cars become ready to sell, consumers around the globe -- particularly in Asia -- may be ready to buy, but many of them still have concerns, according to a new survey by the University of Michigan.
- American Axle Q3 profits rise as non-GM business grows Powertrain components supplier American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings, which has been ramping up its non-General Motors business in recent years, today reported strong gains in third-quarter net income and revenues.
- Dissecting Daimler's motorcycle deal Daimler's purchase of a stake in motorbike brand MV Agusta is nothing like Audi's purchase of Ducati.
- Cooper-Standard profits rise on higher sales, MandA moves Cooper-Standard Holdings reported higher earnings in the third quarter from increased North American and Asian sales as well as merger and acquisition activity.