Efficient. Smart. Solutions.
Who we are and what we do!Learn more
Learn about our Quality First Approved Vendor Program.Learn more
Fasteners, Stampings, and Machined Parts.Learn more
Take advantage of our Value Beyond Price.Learn more
- Calif. dealer again loses claim that Nissan misled him Eric Freedman A California dealer who claims Nissan misled him about the market visibility of his store before he closed his purchase has lost his case in a second court.
- Just think of the money you save From $4-$5 a gallon to $2-$3 is good news for every driver and the auto industry.
- Audi readies Q1 compact SUV after Fiat rebuff over name Audi is reluctantly using the Q1 badge for its new compact SUV after failing to gain permission from Fiat Chrysler to call it the Q2, a name held by Alfa Romeo.
- GM's got no beef with suppliers' dough If Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne is looking for an ally to wring price concessions from suppliers, he won't find one in Steve Kiefer, General Motors' new head of purchasing.
- Game on with steel, says aluminum supplier Novelis Phil Martens, CEO of aluminum giant Novelis, knows both sides of the auto metals business.